For further details, please go to maalapc.maal.org.my/
MAAL APC is a biennial conference and aims to bring applied linguists from across the regions together to network and share research outcomes and experiences.
MAAL invites academics, policy makers, politicians, government and non-governmental organisations, private organisations, civil societies or the third sector, and the public at large to share their thoughts, research findings and theories on “The Role of Languages In the Pursuit of Global Sustainability” at its inaugural MAAL APC 2022.
MAAL APC 2022 welcomes submissions for oral/parallel presentations and symposia (based on specific themes) on the following sub-themes:
• Language and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• Language access and empowerment
• Partnership and interaction in language
• Linguistic challenges to national development and international collaborations
• Inclusion, mobility and multilingual education
• Translanguaging & Transknowledging
• Bilingualism and Multilingualism
• Interlinguistics, Stylistics, and Pragmatics
• Forensic Linguistics
• Language gender and discourse
• Language Teaching and Learning
• Language Teacher Education
• Language Curriculum Development and Assessment
• Language issues, challenges, and development in the following domains:-
Abstract submission deadline :31 May 2022 (Extended deadline for Abstract Submission - 21 June)
Early bird payment: 30 June 2022
Registration and payment deadline: 31 July 2022
Extended deadline for Abstract Submission: 21 June 2022
Detailed information is available on the MAAL APC 2022 Conference website at: https://maalapc.maal.org.my/
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.